June 1st General Session
June 2nd (VIP Dinner)
Learn M&A integration strategies through guest speakers, the importance of culture, and network with successful entrepreneurs.
We expedite the speed of knowledge to achieve your business results while having an extraordinary experience along the process. Additionally we facilitate business connections with professionals who are seasoned in their respective fields.
Grow your business. Learn something new. Be challenged and held accountable to be the best version of yourself.
ACQUICON V.3 June 1st General Session
Welcome ACQUICON v.3 our exclusive event featuring a multitude of talented speakers, entrepreneurs and M&A advisors.
Peter Vidmar – Gold Medalist Olympian / Professional Speaker
Our night will begin by hearing the inspirational stories from Gold Medalist and professional speaker Peter Vidmar explaining the systems that he integrated into his training protocol in order for him to have the success he achieved and accepting the risks that were involved in him succeeding or failing.
CEO Fireside Chat Ajay Madhok Serial Entrepreneur
Next we will move on to our fireside chat with Serial Entrepreneur and current GP of Angel Fund Ajay Madhok about his experience with integration and culture within organization pre and post an exit.
M&A Advisory Panel Discussion
Panelist will share their stories and discuss the strategies they used to help companies through acquisitions. They will also talk about how they identified the right opportunities for acquisition and the challenges they faced along the way. You’ll hear first hand about the integration strategies that are used in during the merger of one company with the next.
Guest Panel Speakers Include:
Panel Moderator: Garett Robertson – Seasoned M&A Advisor over 20+ Years of experience
- 1. Adam Campbell – M&A Advisor to companies growing through Acquisitions
- 2. Bill Kirth– Investor/ Experienced Debt Vs. Equity Financing Professional in M&A
- 3. Earl Foote– Current founder and CEO of Nexus IT Consultants recently has experience in growing company significantly through M&A activity
Our unique location features some of the rarest sneakers on the planet called COOPERATIVE and also an innovative newly renovated building that houses some of the fastest growing startups both Taxhive and Kennected.
- 5:00 pm-5:45pm – Open Networking and Relationship Building
- 5:45- 6:00pm Welcome Speech / Vision Casting / Establish Purpose
- 6:00-6:30– Motivational Speech by: Olympic Gold Medalist Peter Vidmar
- 6:30-7:00– Fireside with Ajay Madhok – “M&A is the New IPO”
- 7:00-7:20pm Speed Networking
- 7:20-8:30 – M&A Service Provider Panel Discussion – “Integration Strategy and How to avoid failure”
- 8:30pm -9:00pm – Key Points / Takeways / Testimonials / Sponsor Commercials / Networking
ACQUICON V.3 June 2nd VIP Dinner
June 2nd 6pm-9pm
Duvin Pintor Art Gallery Downtown Salt Lake City
Food/ Connection/ Fun
Our VIP Dinners are created specifically to help encourage deeper relationship building through conversation and helping each other solve business problems and inspire to action through story.
It is our goal to curate conversations and connections that can help enhance your life and business over tasty cuisine.